Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: how to track chicken wings?

Thursday, March 2, 2023

how to track chicken wings?

Hi, this is kind of hyper specific, and might be a bit dumb, but I'm wondering how y'all track the calories in chicken wings.

I'm trying to weigh all my food to be as accurate as possible. I have some frozen buffalo wings that are 180 calories per 3oz "edible portion", so I guess that means 3oz of actual meat not including bones, which makes sense, but scraping meat off the bone to weigh it after cooking and before eating just seems weird and defeats the purpose of bone in wings lol.

I think the bag has about 5 servings, should I just count how many are in the whole bag and eat 1/5 for a serving?

submitted by /u/frenlyfran
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11gkiy7/how_to_track_chicken_wings/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...