Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How did you heal yourself emotionally to be able to finally lose weight?

Thursday, March 2, 2023

How did you heal yourself emotionally to be able to finally lose weight?

Im in my mid 20s and have dealt with poverty and back to back trauma my whole life. Living in poverty in my childhood made me have a terrible relationship with food since it wasn’t always guaranteed to be there. I’ve tried losing weight before, and did, but gained it all back and feel ashamed and defeated. I’m now accepting that losing weight is definitely a mental thing more than physical. For so long I thought if I hit my goal weight and liked how I felt and was treated better by society, everything would fall in place and life would automatically get better. For those of you that have a lot of baggage but overcame it and finally hit your goal weight, how did you do it?

I can’t afford therapy or surgery right now. I’m a college student in my junior year majoring in a really hard field and I’m extremely overwhelmed with my studies and living check to check. My eating habits aren’t the greatest. I drink coffee to get me through work and school then binge at night from stress and exhaustion.

I’m lost

submitted by /u/PumpkinVirtual3917
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11gmea4/how_did_you_heal_yourself_emotionally_to_be_able/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...