Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: MapMyFitness has my location 450km away

Sunday, August 7, 2022

MapMyFitness has my location 450km away

MapMyFitness, Fitbit, and Google all have my town as being a town 450 km away. I've written Google many times over about 15 years, but it's still not changed. I assume MapMyFitness and Fitbit depend on Google's information.

The map of my town is correct, as is the routes I've been, but anytime I want to add a location it screws up and gives the address as the other town.

It's stupid and frustrating.

submitted by /u/FriendRaven1
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wirond/mapmyfitness_has_my_location_450km_away/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...