Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Here We Go Again

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Here We Go Again

32 - NB - 5' 4" - 164(?) lbs.

This past year sucked. I'm sure that's the understatement of the century. But it's been extra hard for me. I had just moved to a new city, lost my job, and have just been generally depressed and anxious. I was 148 when I moved here, which was 10 lbs up from where I wanted to be. But now, I see I'm headed back in a dangerous direction.

I've been 200 lbs several times in my life and I never want to go back to that point. I told myself I was going to turn myself around when I got to 155. And then again at 160. But I'm having a hard time giving a fuck. I'm accountable to no one. I don't even care enough about myself to feel like I owe it to myself. So I realized I need to actually interact with people who remind me about the importance of what I'm doing.

So I'm trying to just... get back to it. Start tracking in a meaningful consistent way. I haven't managed to do this longer than 5 days in the past year so it's time to try returning to reddit.

submitted by /u/Impressive-Disk221
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lx9zsx/here_we_go_again/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...