Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Weight loss is an extremely slow process however gaining weight is a super easy and fast process

Friday, April 24, 2020

Weight loss is an extremely slow process however gaining weight is a super easy and fast process

I am a 5'6 23 yr old woman (SW 70.3kg, CW 67-68kg GW 55 kg) and I started trying to lose weight mid February. I started with cardio workouts and CICO and now in April have only lost a grand total of 2-3 kgs. There's almost no progress.

I started thinking about how I gained this weight. It's the heaviest I've been. Over the last two years I barely have any pictures of myself because I don't want to see myself. I gained it by being an emotional eater. While being a student I was stressed and I'd eat. I was sad and I'd eat and it's a miracle I didn't go up more but if I lose the weight I'll try to be more mindful of when I'm eating. Because I think the food was a substitute for all sorts of things and I'd comfort myself by eating. Now if I feel sad or upset I try to do yoga or listen to music because it's not worth gaining because losing weight is extremely hard.

submitted by /u/OGprimadonnagirl
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/g732vf/weight_loss_is_an_extremely_slow_process_however/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...