Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Fellow short women (under 5’5 for the sake of this post), how much weight loss does it take for you to notice any difference? What about for others to notice?

Monday, April 27, 2020

Fellow short women (under 5’5 for the sake of this post), how much weight loss does it take for you to notice any difference? What about for others to notice?

I’m 5’2 and within a normal BMI, but still above where I want to be because I’m small-framed. I feel like a very small amount of weight fluctuation makes a big difference on me because of my size. But I’m curious how others feel and what you’ve experienced!

For me, I think it’s some point definitely under 8 lbs, but I’m not sure exactly what. I know that in 10 lbs clothes fit me completely differently and I can easily see the difference. I’d like to get a better idea of that specific number so that I can break down my goals on the smallest level possible tbh lmao. It’s so difficult to lose the last few pounds so I need to stay motivated that way I guess haha

submitted by /u/Cyaney
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/g9d6a3/fellow_short_women_under_55_for_the_sake_of_this/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...