Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: hard time getting back on track

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

hard time getting back on track

hey guys!

F21 135 lbs 5’7ish / 61 kg 170 cm

I have been cutting on 1300 calories for the past 6 weeks and I did not lose much weight- i only lost 4 lbs/1.8kg, so i thought I was doing it in a healthy way, but then I had a binging episode and then again a week later-I ate around 5000 calories that day. followed by 2 days of me eating 3000 calories and then past 2 days 2000, even thought I tried to go back to my previous routine.but so far I have failed!

now i obviously think that I should atop aming for 1300 again and consume at least 1500, but if 1300 was so low for me then why was I losing weight so slowly?

also thinking about the fact that I will be making progress even slower really throws me off and makes me unmotivated. I feel really guilty as well- probably undid lots of progress, and I am terrified of the thought that I will keep overeating. I feel really miserable. has anyone been in a same situation? any advices?

p.s. excuse my poor english

submitted by /u/KatiaNapiorkowska
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/g9ymt1/hard_time_getting_back_on_track/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...