Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - May Sign Ups

Thursday, April 30, 2020

30 Day Accountability Challenge - May Sign Ups

Hello lovely losers & fluffy monsters,

A new month & new Daily Accountability Challenge!

For the newbies to the sub reddit, please start here, so much good info!

https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/wiki/quick_start_guide

https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/wiki/faq

And hey, maybe it’s not a bad idea to review them anyway to you returning conquerors. I do occasionally to remind myself of the basics.

Here’s what we do in the DAC my friends!

This is the sign up post to outline your goals, weight loss, self care, creative, whatever keeps your motor going my friends.

There will be a daily update post for you to chime in about how day whatever is going!

At the end of the month, there is a wrap up post to reflect on the progress you made or didn’t make & what you learned. Learning is progress my friends!

We try to foster a supportive, caring place to discuss the actual day to day of deficits & counting & caring so much about how we fuel our bodies & lives. So be kind, interact if you like & hopefully you feel supported by the internet version of a push up bra!

Leading by example, here I go!

Weight by end of month (200 lbs, preferably trend weight):

Stay within calorie range (1500 ish):

Exercise 5 days a week: I’m pretty good about this but want to chase a higher intensity. X/X days.

Self-care time (journaling, working on love journals, beauty treatments, drawing X/X days): Very important business here!

Try a new recipe once a week: Any suggestions? I meal prep religiously with my crock-pot & occasionally have to feed 2-5 people so I’m open to whatever. X/5 weeks.

50 pages of The Body Keeps the Score: Slogging through this very informational book. It’s brutal in some places but I highly recommend it kids. X/50 pages.

Be more mindful & express gratitude, avoid the hedonic treadmill: Keeps me grounded & in a happier mental space.

No fast food, candy from the work dish or Starbucks: I’ll be tracking the streak here because I think that will be motivating. I was doing better with this & binges when the policy was just no. I’m not good at moderating these things & I see bad choices spider webbing out from them. X days.

Listen to my effing body: Nuff said. I haven’t been very good about that lately.

Your turn kids!

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/gb8bt9/30_day_accountability_challenge_may_sign_ups/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...