Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Walking!!

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Walking!!

Been going thru a really tough time in my life with breakups and uncertainty about the future and add the that being obese and unhealthy and my lungs and joints always feel like their gonna go out I never thought I would start exercising.
Well I’ve found my solution. Walking! I don’t take my phone with me so no music so it’s meditative, I try to walk briskly with purpose even when I’m going no where so it keeps my heart rate up and it encourages me to be more mindful about what I eat. I’m just starting my journey so I have no success story to share except by simply going outside to walk I’ve finally found myself getting into a groove of becoming active! Good luck everyone! Keep pushing thru the hard days

submitted by /u/Yashaun
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/gb7zim/walking/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...