Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I lost 6 pounds.

Sunday, April 26, 2020

I lost 6 pounds.

I’m one month in and lost 6 months. I’m doing CICO and doing some home workouts in my room.

It feels crazy? I lost 15 pounds November to December but I stopped and maintained my weight, but now I’m losing again because I want to get to my goal, and I’m so happy.

Today it was a family members birthday and I did eat takeout and some homemade cake and ice cream. Not going to lie, I do feel kind of guilty as today is one month of dieting but I figured it’s a birthday and celebrating wouldn’t hurt. I’m just going to start again tomorrow and keep doing what I was doing.

I’m so excited to see where the next four months will bring me. I’m 19 pounds down in total(November and December counted) and I have about 30-40 to go.

I’m so happy. I’ve never been obese but I’ve been overweight and I’ve never seen my face slim. I’m so looking forward to the differences! And I also love to workout. I used to only love the gym and I HATED home workouts but now that I’m forced to do them, I found I actually really enjoy home workouts!

Just thought I’d share :)

submitted by /u/hskxidi
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/g8ra4x/i_lost_6_pounds/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...