Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I've lost my first goal!

Friday, April 24, 2020

I've lost my first goal!

So I recently went on a vacation to New Zealand In January. I realised I weighed my heaviest then when they weighed me to go on a helicopter ride with my family. I was 98kg at 5'7". I'd always known that I was a little overweight, but this was my "oh crap, I've got to lose weight" moment. So, I decided to stop my snacking and go to the gym with my dad every Monday, Wednesday and Friday morning. I noticed a tiny change as I felt more energetic after a few weeks of this routine. It's been a few months and because of quarantine I hadn't been doing much due to gyms being closed etc. I still stopped snacking, though. I realised I haven't weighed myself for a while, and before this I was stuck at 94-93kg for a couple of weeks. But when I weighed myself, I saw 90kg on the scale. 90kg!! I'd lost about 8kg and I thought I'd never actually lose any weight from the start. So, I hope anyone who's reading this becomes a little more motivated. I still need to lose about 20 more kg but I'm motivated to keep going! :)

edit: adding onto feeling better about myself, I've also noticed that my collarbone is more defined which makes me feel great !!

submitted by /u/mishieka
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/g75mjh/ive_lost_my_first_goal/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...