Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: CICO and hunger problems

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

CICO and hunger problems

F20, 5''2' SW: 80kg CW: 75.4kg GW: 55kg

Hi, so I have what I think is a rather unique problem that I can't find a solution to anywhere!! I'm currently staying at my parents' house during the quarantine, and my mum casually CICO's but also just generally keeps very healthy low-calorie foods around the house. I don't really have a problem with tempting foods, for example at Easter I got 2 easter eggs and simply incorporated them into my daily calories. My mum, however, finds it very hard to control temptation (this will be important later).

My problem is... I cannot reach my deficit on most days. I'm using my fitness pal and on meals alone, I only tend to eat about 900-1000 calories a day (my deficit is 1200). If I hit the complete diary button they usually send a sort of health message saying I shouldn't be eating below 1000cal per day. I know this, of course. I'm studying biology and am blessed with a nutritional course as part of my degree. But during the day, I don't get hungry so I'm just eating more for the sake of reaching close to 1200. I've been rather precise (or as precise as I can be) weighing and calculating my calories using the per100g as a basis for my ratios, so I don't think that my maths is wrong.

To me, the best solution of this would be to have some high-calorie snacks around that I can incorporate one of into my daily routine, that way I don't have to eat a lot when I'm not hungry (Since everything in the house is low calorie it's basically like having another lunch, eg 5 crackers and light spready cheese) but I don't want to throw my mum off her diet. Any advice on how to increase my calorie intake even when I'm not hungry?

submitted by /u/Jezzimo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ga69v8/cico_and_hunger_problems/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...