Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 30 April wrap up!

Thursday, April 30, 2020

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 30 April wrap up!

Hey losers,

End of the month! Time for the tell all. Let's talk about what we succeeded at, what wasn't so hot & what we learned.

May sign up post is up: https://redd.it/gb8bt9

Weight by end of month (200 lbs, preferably trend weight): I'm recovering from some binge days so I believe I haven't gained weight but I sadly fell short of my onederland goal. I will get there soon. 204.8 trend weight.

Stay within calorie range (1500 ish): Not great. I stopped caring about what I was putting in my body. I will do better going forward.

Exercise 5 days a week: Pleased here, would like to keep increasing the intensity & more strength training. 24/30 days.

Self-care time (journaling, working on love journals, beauty treatments, drawing, fancy coffee out no more than 2 times a week 6/10, no fast food): Hits & misses here. I think during this troubling time I need to be better at setting aside time for this & possibly increase my time spent on mental health in general (therapy & reading time especially).

Try a new recipe once a week: Cheesy broccoli & rice casserole, beef burrito casserole, lentil spinach & sausage stew, Frankenstein'd dirty rice & an impromptu garlic Parmesan sauce for chicken legs. Nailed it! 5/4 weeks.

50 pages of The Body Keeps the Score: A little short here but it is a mental health recovery tool so having the energy to get to it versus just staring at the words is important. I'm still counting this as a win. 40/50 pages.

Drawing prompt every day: Would like to be doing this more. 13/30 days

Be more mindful & express gratitude, avoid the hedonic treadmill: This is all for my mental head space. I did way better at the start of the month as far as mental state goes but this is still an important mindfulness win.

Your turn losers! Let's hear it!

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/gb8f89/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_30_april_wrap/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...