Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Lost 9 kg. How do I get rid of that stubborn belly fat?

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Lost 9 kg. How do I get rid of that stubborn belly fat?

So I've been doing OMAD for 3 months + walking almost every day.

I've lost 9 kg by doing that, and get the minimum calories in that 1 meal a day so that I can lose the maximum amount of weight per week (1 kg) or else said, eating at a very large deficit.

I love the results and I feel better. But the beer belly I want to get rid of the most is still there. I have around 8kg to lose until I reach my goal and I fear that by the time I succeed, the belly still might be there.

Am I doing everything correctly? The face gains are amazing, I've also reduced a few trousers sizes. and gone down a full T-Shirt size. But why is that belly fat still there and so stubborn?

Perhaps I can't see any difference, because I look myself daily in the mirror and I am actually losing fat down there?

Do you possibly have any recommendations?

Thank you.

submitted by /u/Gamer0607
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/gatrc1/lost_9_kg_how_do_i_get_rid_of_that_stubborn_belly/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...