Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I celebrated hitting my goal weight with a cheat day

Thursday, April 30, 2020

I celebrated hitting my goal weight with a cheat day

After all, I deserved it. I worked my ass off to get here, so I might as well celebrate.

I have pancakes for breakfast which were drowned in nutella and maple syrup, for lunch I have 2 smoked salmon sandwiches, and for dinner I have an extra large bowl of Pad Thai.

Not bad right? Perfect balance between celebrating while keeping my health in mind. But then after dinner, the late night cravings hit.

I stuff myself with everything in the kitchen. Brownies, cookies, even plain slices of bread. If it was edible, I was shoving it in my mouth. It didnt even taste good anymore, but I needed food in my mouth.

After the cheat day I feel like shit. In one day I feel like I undid all my hard work in one night, lying on my bloated stomach in bed thinking "what did I just do?" I toss and turn all night and don't get much sleep. "It's ok" I tell myself, "I'll just restart tommorow."

Tomorrow comes. I wake up extra bloated and do the worst possible thing to do after a cheat day - I step on the scale. 5 lbs gained. I know I didnt actually gain 5 lbs, but seeing that number on the scale made me scared and stressed.

Well now I'm bloated, stressed out, and coming off of a night with no sleep. I get cravings, and basically repeat my cheat day. The same the next day. And the day after. And the day after.

I cant control myself. I dont even remeber how I stuck to a diet and how I used exercise every day. I can't beleive that everything changed so quickly. Every night I tell myself "I'll restart tomorrow." That day never comes.

Now 3 weeks since my "celebration". Up 15lbs (weighed when I wasnt bloated). Still eating like shit. Confused, lost, and trying to break the binge cycle.

What a celebration.

submitted by /u/toasted_grape
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/gaqz7b/i_celebrated_hitting_my_goal_weight_with_a_cheat/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...