Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: working on myself during this time

Saturday, April 25, 2020

working on myself during this time

hi! im a hs senior and i danced competitively for like 8 years until last august when i quit and started to only be at my school’s team. this shift from an 11 hr+ workout every week to about 2 hrs made my weight hover around 146 from 140 (I’m 5’4). it was really frustrating. ever since quarantine my weight has been up to 148. that was even worse for me because ive always struggled with my weight and self-image. a few days ago i decided to make a change. I started exercising about 30 minutes a day (thank you chloe ting), drinking about 64 oz of water a day, and snacking a little throughout the day between meals and not binging in the middle of the night. my weight. ive already dropped from 148 to 145.8 which feels so good. i feel really happy with myself and my skin is clearing up as well (probably the water). im scared i won’t be able to keep this up but im determined. any advice and words of wisdom would be appreciated :)

submitted by /u/chuuytzuy
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/g854ya/working_on_myself_during_this_time/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...