Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Chloe Ting 2 Week Shred Results

Sunday, April 26, 2020

Chloe Ting 2 Week Shred Results

Tl;dr? Results at the bottom!

I have been losing and gaining weight my whole life. My biggest was 160 and as a five foot female that is a LOT. I’m currently at 140 and my lowest has been 122. Quarantine has been ruining my progress... so I decided to do something with all this free time. I loaded up YouTube and tried a Chloe Ting challenge.

I picked the two week program to jumpstart myself. I tend to give up if the project seems to daunting. This was TOUGH. I literally had a poster on my living room wall to force myself to be accountable-each workout I would color in a square. My partner who is essential and working would come home each night and see my progress which really pushed me to keep going.

There were times I literally thought I would throw up. Working out has never been a big part of my weight loss journey so I wasn’t sure if this would even give me results. That being said I am stronger now than I was at the start and I do feel motivated to try a less intense but longer workout program!

Results: Here are some before and after photos. I lost a total of two pounds in two weeks. I was also on a very strict WW diet plan. I only took measurements around my waist but I did go from 31 inches to just over 29 inches.

Overall I would recommend this for anyone with a solid drive who is looking for something to get them back into gear. Not for the faint of heart!

submitted by /u/LoseItAn0n
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/g8q2ck/chloe_ting_2_week_shred_results/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...