Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Yesterday I went completely off my diet after 3 months

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Yesterday I went completely off my diet after 3 months

A month into my diet, I planned on “rewarding” myself on my birthday. Until yesterday, I stuck to a 1700 calorie deficit for 3 months straight. So when my birthday came around the plan was to eat 2 slices of pizza and a slice or 2 of cake. Nothing too crazy, but definitely a big deal for me since I’ve been completely staying away from these foods for a while. Well, after a few unplanned beers later, I suddenly couldn’t control myself and started drunk binge eating. This is something I had completely forget triggered my unhealthy habits. I ate about a whole container of chocolate chip ahoys, 2 different bags of chips, and an extra slice of pizza. Calorie count was easily over 3000 or so.

I don’t regret cheating on my diet. It was my birthday, but I did go a little overboard. Something positive did come out of this though. I had forgotten how bad you physically feel after consuming a bunch of junk food. Before my diet I would eat junk food on a daily basis. You get used to the oversaturated feeling you get afterwards. I realized I don’t want to feel this way again anytime soon.

Good food makes you feel good and bad food will make you feel bad. I think this is a very simple fundamental fact that might help people like me stay on track. I think it’s okay to have a cheat meal every now and then. But when you go overboard, you’ll regret the unnecessary weight that was gained and also the awful feeling in your stomach minutes after eating.

submitted by /u/Slannon
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/gbamwb/yesterday_i_went_completely_off_my_diet_after_3/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...