Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Starting my journey for real this time! (Accountability post)

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Starting my journey for real this time! (Accountability post)

Hi all! I don’t know if this is allowed, but I could really use some encouragement. I’m 23f, 5’7, and around 180 lbs. I say “around” because I can’t bring myself to actually weigh myself. My goal weight is 145 lbs. I’ve weighed that much before, but it was due to extremely disordered eating, and was not sustainable. I really want to do it again, but right this time. Anyone care to share their stories and methods? (IF, OMAD, etc.) I’ve been trying on and off to lose weight for a long time, but I guess I’ve been gaining. I hit rock bottom today when I realized that none of my clothes fit. I’m so stressed and sad I can barely think, I seriously need help.

submitted by /u/Femmefuckwad
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/g9zeuu/starting_my_journey_for_real_this_time/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...