Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’m being shown love through gifts other than food and it’s making all the difference.

Saturday, April 25, 2020

I’m being shown love through gifts other than food and it’s making all the difference.

Long time lurker though now I doubt I’m posting properly. All growing up and being raised by obese and very loving parents, whenever I accomplished anything, was sad, was lonely, or anything really, they knew how to cheer me up, with food, especially pizza (I’m from Chicago and seriously have you SEEN deep dish?!?!) As weird as it is me loving pizza became almost a beloved character trait of me to others. Fast forward, my husband and I have been together almost two years and while there are of course times he’ll bring home pizza or we’ll get our favorite snacks for a movie, when he wants to get me something special he buys me things OTHER THAN FOOD. And I just realized the other day how new that was to me. Even when we were dating my husband would buy me facial masks, candles, I love Godzilla and gardening and he buys me things that have to do with those things in addition to being my biggest cheerleader when it comes to food and exercise. In the time since we started dating I’ve lost over 60 lbs and SO MUCH of it is because of him, and him bringing me joy from other areas of my life beside food. I don’t know if this is resonating with anyone else?

TLDR: Definitely love food, but I love other gifts more

submitted by /u/Babs10618
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/g891e4/im_being_shown_love_through_gifts_other_than_food/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...