Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Getting disheartened

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Getting disheartened

SW: 295 CW:277 GW:196

I’ve been really enjoying the lockdown... wild I know. I’ve been furloughed from work and have lots of free time and control over the shopping and cooking.

I’ve started the couch to 5k app but this time (I’ve tried 10’s of times) I’m actually loving it. I’m on week four and I’m actively looking forward to running. I’m doing body weight workouts, Jo’s hiits and yoga. I’m eating about 1500 calories a day and IF 16/8 - all with no major drama. I’d done well up to three days ago. Dropped from 21st 1lb on the 6th April down to 19st 11lbs 3 days ago.

This is where the problem is, I’ve stuck on that weight for 3 days. Despite two runs and a 30 minute body weight session. As well as maintaining the sub-1500 calories and IF.

It’s got me down this morning. I know I probably shouldn’t weigh myself every morning because of this sort of thing, but I find it super motivating when it’s going well.

I don’t think it’s going to throw me off track, but it’s definitely making it harder to lace up the running shoes given the weather here in the UK has turned awful today and it’s hammering down.

Edit: thanks for the Solidarity award! Right back at you.

submitted by /u/Sproite
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/g9hvnb/getting_disheartened/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...