Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Nervous about throttling back losing weight.

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Nervous about throttling back losing weight.

Today is my birthday, and a gift I somewhat inadvertently gave myself is the gift of hitting my weight loss goal on my actual birthday - well, the first major milestone goal on my self-transformation journey. I'm quite thrilled about it :)

What makes me nervous: The CICO count I'm currently on, 1500/day, has enabled me to lose virtually every single day (6,7kg/14.7lbs since mid-feb) - and I'm nervous about increasing that number so as to be able to maintain and/or throttle back the losing rate. It would be heartbreaking to me to gain the/some/any of the weight back (as fat) and it's not going to happen - I just need to figure out a strategy to ensure it doesn't happen.

Once the gyms open up, it will get easier as I'll be able to get back into weight training and use it as an additional tool in my toolbox to counteract a slight increase in calorie intake - but I'm planning for if they don't any time soon.

Any guidance?

submitted by /u/suntuario
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/g9j8ft/nervous_about_throttling_back_losing_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...