Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Some things I never considered with weight loss.

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Some things I never considered with weight loss.

Hey guys, it's been a long time since I've written in here. Long story short I am 35 years old male and on my 30th birthday I decided I could no longer be the size I was which was around 21 stone or 294lbs. I started eating healthier and was on/off doing exercise (walking and DDP yoga) I did lose a few stone and ever since I have been around the 18/19 stone range after stop start health kicks.

I suffer from anxiety and depression and I always let that get in my way. In February I was very low I was in a job that while it was a good job was too much stress for me and I my girlfriend of 10 years broke up.

I had a choice, to sink further and see one way out or to make a decision there and then and to climb out of this pit however hard it may be and regain control of my life.

I chose the latter guys, I spoke to my bosses at work who helped get me transferred to a department with a less stressful environment, and I decided to get healthy in my mind and body. I have been intermittent fasting since the 4th of February this year and I'm down 50lbs I am so proud of my progress and wanted to talk about things I never even considered before now.

  1. My bones stick out everywhere. I used to be able to lean on myself when chilling bit now my usual comfy positions are being poked by my hip bone or lying on my arm I have my collar bone digging in me it's crazy.

  2. I fit in my bath well. I've lived in this house about 2 years and used the bath a small handful of times (I'm a shower guy) and the shape is odd where the middle of the bath is thinner than the ends (think of a sanitary pad) because of this I used block the water in the middle with my body which meant my head and feet had hardly any water. Not anymore I can comfortably lay in the bath.

  3. My sleeves on my hoodies wont stay rolled up. I fully expected my clothes to get baggy however I never considered the sleeves of my hoodies would no longer stay up because my arms are smaller.

  4. Something looks bigger. I will leave that as is.

How about you guys? Do you have any changes that while for the good you never thought about during your loss?

submitted by /u/GatmanBegins
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ga5nil/some_things_i_never_considered_with_weight_loss/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...