Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Finally getting to my goal weight after 2 years

Sunday, April 26, 2020

Finally getting to my goal weight after 2 years

TW Sexual Assault

A few years ago I was sexually assaulted several times, which was fairly violent. During my court case I went on anti depressants, and quite honestly fell into a pill addiction as well (benzos for my anxiety/PTSD regarding the assault.) I was dropping out of college.

I’m 5’3, and at my worst then- I was at my all time high of 196.

After many failed keto diets, fast diets, veganism, etc I found that I should take it easy and just be aware of the calories I’m eating but not to restrict more than 1,200 which I used to try to do 900.

Currently today I am 5’3 163lbs

  • 27lbs and I have another 20 to lose.

I’m excited about finally seeing results, my skin clear, my mind is clearer , my back hurts less. In less than a year I’ll graduate from my Nursing courses.

I feel like my goal has never been more attainable :,)

submitted by /u/heybunnybunny
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/g8v0v3/finally_getting_to_my_goal_weight_after_2_years/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...