Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Is it a fact that eating healthy is just going to suck for a while no matter what when you're just starting out?

Sunday, April 26, 2020

Is it a fact that eating healthy is just going to suck for a while no matter what when you're just starting out?

I tried keto for a month or two and lost some decent weight but slipped back into my old habits. I've used this relapse to really think about why I slipped away and how I've felt about that.

My conclusion is that eating healthy takes a lot of time and effort and simply put, it just kinda sucked. I spent a decent amount of time tracking my calories for meals that I spent a lot of time making and researching and it felt like a lot of effort. Then I didn't even really enjoy the meals.

Here's where I think I can turn it around: do I just have to accept the fact that eating healthy is going to suck for a while no matter what and I just have to power through it? Does it get easier?

I really have a hard time eating leafy greens by themselves and really envy the people who can just plow through them like no problem and be satisfied in their meal.

Is there hope? Are my tastebuds just made to not like leafy greens? Or do I have to suck it up and power through?

submitted by /u/Boring-Message
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/g8ril1/is_it_a_fact_that_eating_healthy_is_just_going_to/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...