Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Weight Loss Post-Birth Control

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Weight Loss Post-Birth Control

So I’ve (5’6, 21F) been working on my fitness and weight loss since 2018. I went from 180 to 167 trying to get into the military and then got off birth control last April and gained 50 pounds. (I wish I was being dramatic, I really do lol)

I’m now down 15 so I’m at 215 and 41% body fat (which is about 15% more than I feel good at), but I’m struggling badly to lose weight. I’m at a 1500-2000 p/day calorie count (body usually is hungrier after rigorous training days so I tend to eat more around 2000 those days). I work out about 4-6 hours per week (3 of those hours are cardio and the rest is resistance training and HIIT) depending on my schedule and how much class work I have. I also went vegetarian, cut out dairy, and cut out most of my gluten. (Turns out I have an intolerance to those, so that definitely helped with the bloating)

I went to the doctor and they told me that other than getting more vitamin d in my diet there was nothing else they could do for me. My body isn’t happy at this weight and I like being around 170-180 and feel my healthiest there (sounds unhealthy and is an ‘overweight’ BMI but I am a muscular black woman and if I go below 165 I look and feel unhealthy)

Have any other women gone through this and lost the post-birth control weight? If yes, what did you do to help this?

(I’m tired of feeling like all my ass kicking isn’t paying off. Not tired enough to quit, I guess, just tired enough to feel exhausted and feel less confident in myself)

submitted by /u/iceicebby99
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/g9xvmx/weight_loss_postbirth_control/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...