Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: One bad day is not the end of the line.

Thursday, April 30, 2020

One bad day is not the end of the line.

I guess this is myself, preaching to myself, letting you guys in on it. I am guilty, as many of us are, of being great at doling our encouragement and terrible at taking it.

Last week I broke my plateau and managed to get myself into the 130s after years of being in and around the 150s. I had been following the good old calories in calories out method with some rigorous exercise. That evening, I caved and ordered a pizza. And from there I spiralled.

“I may as well have the leftover slices for breakfast” “Well I’ve had pizza today so I guess this is another cheat day” “I’m really craving chocolate, I guess since I’m indulging I may as well do it now and get it out of my system”

One week of excuses and indulgences later and I’m back at 144lbs. I’m disappointed in myself but it’s ok. I’m going to get back to the diet today. I know I can do this now, I’ve done it already, and I’m still over 10lbs lighter than when I started. I haven’t undone all of my work, and nobody’s weight loss is a straight line.

This will be the first time ever that I haven’t seen a gain and decided to abandon the diet completely, only to come crawling back when my weight becomes unbearable again. I am breaking the cycle, it ends here.

submitted by /u/SazDev
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/gau1aq/one_bad_day_is_not_the_end_of_the_line/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...