Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I would have never thought this was possible. Down 60lbs.

Saturday, April 25, 2020

I would have never thought this was possible. Down 60lbs.

As of yesterday I now have a normal BMI and am under 200lbs for the first time since I graduated from high school.

I've been a member of the community for years looking for advice and trying everything to lose weight. Nothing seemed to work and I would keep over eating and gaining weight. Turns out it wasn't what I was eating but what was eating me. I left a toxic relationship and then had my heart utterly obliterated by first attempt at a new relationship afterwards.

Through the depression I realized I lost my hunger but when I did eat i made sure to chose better options and my portions shrank. Eating a little made me feel so full and my clothes just started falling off. I had to buy 2 new wardrobes in 6 months.

as of today I am 199.8lbs and 6ft 3. Finally have a normal BMI for the first time in my adult life. Clothes that I bought for "when I lose weight" are still too big. Its maybe not the best journey but it is mine.

Now I'm left with a weird relationship with food. I find myself wondering "am I hungry or bored" and "does that really taste good enough for me to blow most of my daily calories on it"

Just wanted to share the story. Thanks for reading.

submitted by /u/MajicMan
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/g85wki/i_would_have_never_thought_this_was_possible_down/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...