Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: IF + Calorie Deficit with moderate Exercise vs. Long-Term Fasting with little exercise

Saturday, April 25, 2020

IF + Calorie Deficit with moderate Exercise vs. Long-Term Fasting with little exercise

I have been attempting to research this topic myself but am constantly finding differing studies and opinions. I am looking to lose as much body fat as possible in the next month (currently approx. 40 lbs overweight) and am wondering what fellow Redditors recommend as the best approach to take.

The two options I am deciding between are...

Intermittent Fasting (16:8) while keeping calories between 1000-1200 per day and burning approx. 500+ calories/day through cardio/weight lifting. I would also attempt to maximize protein intake.

OR

Long-Term Water Fasting (3-10 days at a time, which I have done in the past) with little exercise. During previous fasts, I have found that I am able to exercise, just not to the same extent as when I have eaten even a small amount of calories.

Also, if anyone has a better approach that worked for them I would love to hear it.

I am not looking to start a new sustainable lifestyle as I am fully aware neither of these options are realistic forever, just trying to lose as much as possible while stuck at home. Any opinions or advice is greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/ChubbyPossum
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/g85fj6/if_calorie_deficit_with_moderate_exercise_vs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...