Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: NSV : I only had one slice of pizza!!!

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

NSV : I only had one slice of pizza!!!

Just wanted to share on here because this is a big difference from how I used to eat.

21F ; SW: 180 ; CW: 165 ; GW: 120

I have been using this quarantine to crack down on my exercise and diet routine (a LOT of walking on a nature trail that is by where I live, and CICO). I have been cooking a lot of stir fries (a lot of veggies, some shrimp, tsp of oyster sauce) and it's been working! I see the difference in the mirror everyday and the weight is melting off. I am really glad that I am putting in the effort and that the effort is paying off.

However, today was the first real "test". My dad brought home two Korean-style Pizzas (about a third the size of a normal pizza- think personal size) and wings. Usually, even up until about a month ago, I could finish off a pan myself. Today, I made sure to have my normal dinner (some boiled eggs and sweet potatoes with hot sauce) and only had one slice of pizza, which kept me under my CICO limit (I usually end up way under everyday just because vegetables and sweet potatoes keep me very satisfied).

I am so proud that I was able to eat just one slice, and that I was SATISFIED with that one slice. That ravenous fast food monster in my stomach was appeased with one slice. It's been so nice to see my gains over the past two months and what kept me from slipping was the knowledge that one pizza slice would not make me a failure! I love CICO! I can have that small pizza slice, I can make it to my GW, and I will become healthier and stronger for myself!

I am a long time lurker and just wanted to share my first NSV :) Thanks loseit!

submitted by /u/hghquality
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/gallyw/nsv_i_only_had_one_slice_of_pizza/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...