Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Plateaued and lost.

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Plateaued and lost.

I've been fluctuating between 144.8 lbs and 144.2 lbs for the past 2.5 weeks. I've been hitting my steps, getting my workout in and eating in a deficit (I eat about 1200-1500 kcals) I have no idea what I should do or what I should change. I feel very lost and unmotivated.

Also, I was at about 152lbs at the begining of March so I'd say my weight loss has been steady.

The only change that has taken place is that I weigh myself at 4PM instead of 7AM. This is because before Ramadan I was using IF along with CICO and so I weighed myself 12 hours after dinner. Now that my last meal ends around 4AM, I thought it would be alright to weigh myself 12 hours after.

I'm a 5'3, 20 year old female with a goal weight of 114lbs.

submitted by /u/voidmushroom
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/gatk1b/plateaued_and_lost/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...