Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 315lbs to 175lbs in 1.5 years. Celebrating 5 straight years logging into MyfitnessPal every single day without ever missing a day.

Sunday, April 26, 2020

315lbs to 175lbs in 1.5 years. Celebrating 5 straight years logging into MyfitnessPal every single day without ever missing a day.

So, I always told myself I wouldn’t care about what people thought if only I was able to lose weight.

Just a little over 5 years ago I weighed 315lbs and was beginning to have health issues in my early 20’s. I would watch weight loss transformations every night at work on the computer and think “I would give anything to be able to do that. I wouldn’t care at all about putting myself out there if I was just able to get the weight off. I’d do it immediately.”

I was able to learn how to track my calories consistently on a daily basis and was able to lose 140lbs in 1.5 years. It has been by far the greatest accomplishment of my life in so many different ways, but for the past 3 years I’ve thought about my non existent weight loss transformation video almost every day.

I did not understand how I was struggling so bad to put my story out there. People reach out to me on a daily basis for help, and I love providing it because I know how badly I needed it, but still it was not enough for me to be able to make that jump.

Recently, with what has taken place around the world with COVID-19, health has been a big topic for a lot of people. I have personally seen people close to me enter a very real situation of not knowing whether or not their current level of health will be good enough to weather the storm. It all made me think if something were to happen to me or someone that I know would I question whether or not I did all that I could?

Below is a link to my weight loss transformation video where I detail the top 5 things that helped me along the way the most. I hope the posting of this video helps you as much as it has helped me.

YouTube Channel: Cody Brewer Weight Loss

https://youtu.be/0K1mlWviNvY

submitted by /u/Divine_Mortal
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/g8rujr/315lbs_to_175lbs_in_15_years_celebrating_5/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...