Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I physically realized how much weight I gained today

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

I physically realized how much weight I gained today

I (25F) was online shopping for some new workout leggings today. I've always been curvy with a thicker lower body since childhood, but I've consistently been a medium even with my weight yoyo-ing. However, when I checked my size chart, I was dead in the middle to fit into a large. Then I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror and didn't even recognize myself. I feel so self conscious and bad about myself :( Now let me back up...

For the past 5 years I've been "trying" to lose weight (I'm currently 177lbs and I've always floated around 155-160lbs). I've never stayed disciplined or consistent and sabotage myself every time I try to start losing weight. The only time I've successfully lost weight was very strict calorie restriction, clean eating, and lots of cardio = sad velvetoreo About 1.5 years ago, I has some mental health issues and went down to 140ish pounds because I just couldn't eat, but I gained it all back plus some; I'm the heaviest I've been been.

I don't know why I'm spewing all this. I just really want to hit my goal weight (145lbs). My workouts usually consist of strength training (which I love) and very little cardio (walk the dog). I can't count macros to save my life (always mess up and say f*ck it) and I don't know what to do. My husband is supportive, but he knows how inconsistent I am and doesn't usually have much hope for me following through (sounds bad but I don't blame him lol).

I'm starting a new chapter in my life this fall, and I really want to be my best self and healthiest self. Also, I'm going to need a new wardrobe and I don't want to size up.

Thank you for reading this. I'm trying to get all my negativity out and stay positive but I guess I don't really believe in myself. Thanks for any words of advice :)

submitted by /u/velvetoreo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/gamjun/i_physically_realized_how_much_weight_i_gained/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...