Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Getting back to it!

Sunday, April 26, 2020

Getting back to it!

I am currently 135 pounds and 5’6”. My starting weight was 211 and I have been maintaining for over a year now. My original goal weight was 145. I hit 145 a year ago and then easily got into the 130s where I’ve been floating for awhile now. About 6 months ago I decided I wanted to shoot for 125-128 pounds as sometimes water weight makes me creep up to almost 140 and I just wasn’t happy with that. On top of that I still have a little fluff in my stomach area.

I’ve been in quarantine for 38 days and haven’t lost or gained any weight but have now decided, why haven’t I been using this time to lost the last 10 pounds? I can’t go to my gym but I can walk, I track my calories as is but I’m still being pretty lax and eating mostly at maintenance.

Tomorrow I’ve decided to get back to it, and to lose the last 10 pounds. It seems for most people the last 10 is the hardest to lose but I’m hoping by end of June I’ll be at my goal!! I wanted to post this to keep myself accountable and maybe hear some tips about losing the last 10 pounds.

submitted by /u/paigeedel
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/g88od1/getting_back_to_it/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...