Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Can my bulking diet be used for losing fat

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Can my bulking diet be used for losing fat

So basically I’m serious into bodybuilding and know how to bulk properly I eat 6 meals a day 4 of them exist out of rice, chicken, breasts and broccoli and 2 out of spaghetti. And honestly it works for me. But recently this girl asked me how she could lose fat on her upper body (arms) and gain weight on her lower body, So I’ve never done cardio ever since I don’t have to so losing weight isn’t one of my most acknowledged topics I’m aware of the fact that doing abs exercises 4 hours straight isn’t gonna slimmer your waist and most likely make it bigger. I told her to start squatting heavy and do light arm exercises. But I was wondering if she could use the same diet as me. 2400 kcals a day and 120gram of protein a day and will she gain a lot of fat around her waist ? Or should the calories be way lower like 1800 Cause I personally don’t gain a lot of fat.

submitted by /u/whyfyee
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ga5554/can_my_bulking_diet_be_used_for_losing_fat/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...