Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Haven’t been this weight since middle school!

Monday, April 27, 2020

Haven’t been this weight since middle school!

’m 27M, 5’11” starting weight: 220lbs > current weight 177lbs

I have been back in my diet and exercise routine since 1/1/20 and have really been feeling in control. Somehow working from home during quarantine has made healthy choices a tad easier to make since I’m not tempted to go to lunch with coworkers and eat a whole basket of chips and salsa and THEN my whole meal - just as an example.

I also can’t stand being cooped up for that long in my house, so I have started going on 6 mile walks 3-5 times a day to stretch my legs and actually experience the outdoors - with a face mask and while practicing social distancing, of course!

When I weighed myself this evening I was most excited to see that I was in the 170’s again. The last time I remember weighing close to that was in seventh grade! At my heaviest my weight got to 240, and it was all fat.

Moving forward I am trying to incorporate more weight training into me routine. I can see that I’m also losing muscle mass and my arms are starting to look scrawny - a problem I never in my wildest dreams thought I would have to worry about.

I’m sorry if this post reads as annoying, but for the first time maybe in my whole life I am starting to feel less ashamed of my body.

Best of luck to everyone in their health and weight loss endeavors! ❤️❤️

submitted by /u/joshjoshing
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/g9esvo/havent_been_this_weight_since_middle_school/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...