Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Took an Accidental Break

Saturday, April 25, 2020

Took an Accidental Break

I am F17 and from December 2018 to about June 2019 I lost about 40lbs and went from my heaviest weight ever to the lowest I have been in years. I started off at around 215 and woke up this morning at 175. Don't get me wrong, I am proud of the progress I made because I didn't believe I could to it at all. However, I have barely moved in almost a year. Today is my day 41 of quarantine and thankfully haven't gained any weight but also haven't lost any. I keep telling myself that Im going to get my shit together but don't actually get around to it so by posting this I am forcing myself to stick with it. Today was my first day logging again and it is making me realize again how bad my eating has gotten lately. Although I felt like shit after logging I am so happy I logged anyways because it is something that needed to be done. Along with posting this so that I stick with it, was wondering if anyone had suggestions as to what I should do to stop mindless eating out of boredom during quarantine because I think thats one of my biggest issues right now.

submitted by /u/andreamorgann
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/g85zh2/took_an_accidental_break/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...