Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Is this an okay plan? (Explanation in post)

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Is this an okay plan? (Explanation in post)

So, I am an overweight senior in high school (5’3 F 180lbs). I will be going to college in the fall and will be on a fixed meal plan that gives me two meals a day in the college cafeteria which includes salad and other healthy options.

Currently I am living at home and eat what my parents buy me. It is not that healthy and my diet is 100% the reason I’m overweight.

Would it be dumb to wait until I’m away from home to lose weight? I’d only be waiting another 3 months. It will be much easier to lose weight when I don’t have access to a fully stocked kitchen 24/7.

I also just want to enjoy my last couple months of being relatively carefree.

Is this an okay plan to follow? Whether or not I start now I’ll basically be forced to eat less in college because I’ll have the fixed meal plan and all my extra money will go to gas and college payments. Is it okay to enjoy what I have now and worry about it later?

submitted by /u/shitney-spearz
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/g9z6kx/is_this_an_okay_plan_explanation_in_post/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...