Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Success Stories

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Success Stories

I feel like being motivated during this time can be difficult sometimes and I really wanted to find a way to keep people inspired right now. So I thought it would be cool to start a thread of success stories!

Might as well start it off, I went from 235ibs to 150ibs over the last 10 months. It took a lot of motivation to start but I’d say being motivated only gets your foot out the door. It took discipline to continue every single day and if I learned anything it’s that discipline isn’t an inherent trait, it’s learned. And that’s why I’ve quit so many times in the past, because I’d try to do a bunch of high intensity workouts too soon too quick and would end up giving up because I didn’t have enough discipline. The best way to keep making consistent progress in my opinion is to start out doing lower intensity workouts and that’s what worked for me. It requires a lot less discipline to get yourself to do lower intensity workouts. Going to the gym everyday was so much easier when I wasn’t dreading my workout.

Anyways as I got more fit I started to realize that I really loved a lot of physical activities that I never thought I ever would. One day I decided to try running 3k for the first time in 5 years, and I realized that I was no longer bad at running, nor did I hate it, in fact I kind of liked it.

Now I’m able to run 20k at once and I’m training for a marathon. It’s crazy how much I’ve learned about myself throughout all of this and I really want to see other people reach their own goals and let people have the opportunity to discover things about themselves too.

I still have another 30ibs to go but at this point I know nothings going to stop me from consistently training and going towards my goal.

I’m thinking of making a blog to inspire people during this time so I might reach out to you to ask for your permission to share your story! (I’ll only share if I have your permission!)

Anyways, if you read this far thank you! And I really hope you’ll share your own story or hopefully be encouraged to start/resume your journey.

submitted by /u/donut_no
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/gb8bin/success_stories/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...