Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Can’t stand my body anymore... hoping to be able to lose weight and keep it off and get over my anxiety

Saturday, April 25, 2020

Can’t stand my body anymore... hoping to be able to lose weight and keep it off and get over my anxiety

F21. I’m the biggest I’ve been at 220. The past few month I’ve seen my belly get bigger and my cellulite get worse. I have been afraid of working out at home because I live with my fiancé who is in the military and I’m just afraid of judgement (despite knowing he wouldn’t judge me). I’m embarrassed at how out of shape I am. I’ve decided I’m going to try to do smaller at home work outs (crunches,jumping jacks, planks, etc) throughout the day wherever I can be alone and away from him. It seems strange I want to hide from him but I’m hoping to get more in shape so I can feel confident enough to start going to the gym with him and let my guard down so I can have his support without feeling so self conscious.

submitted by /u/Abby2801
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/g880k5/cant_stand_my_body_anymore_hoping_to_be_able_to/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...