Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Overcoming challenges while staying at home

Sunday, April 26, 2020

Overcoming challenges while staying at home

19F 5’7” SW 160lb | CW 157 | GW 147

I have nobody to share this with and know this community is incredibly warm. I’ve been at home for about 6 weeks now. It’s hard because my mom controls what is in the kitchen and is not supportive of my efforts to modify my eating behaviors but also constantly commented on my college weight gain when I first came home.

Well, I’m doing the best I can with what I have and the past two weeks (and especially this past week of increased discipline) have yielded scale results! Even though the food available is not ideal for cleaner eating, with CICO I am making it work, never clocking in above 1500 kcal. It means I have to serve and eat alone so as to avoid incessant comments on what I’m eating, but that’s fine. And I’m also more active! This week, I completed some basic at-home cardio and strength workouts five days out of seven. I would have never have done that, before!

It’s already paying off! My clothes are fitting better and I am beginning to like how I look in the mirror again! What I especially love is that this is the product of trying to be consistent. It’s only the beginning, but I will keep pushing forward.

It’s really hard at home, but I’ve challenged myself with overcoming it with discipline. Then, I’ll know, on my own I will be able to maintain this discipline with even greater control of my own kitchen, next semester.

So make the best out of your situation, y’all, and keep pushing forward!

submitted by /u/SecondBestAsUsual
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/g8suiq/overcoming_challenges_while_staying_at_home/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...