Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How do I stop having "cheat days"?

Monday, April 27, 2020

How do I stop having "cheat days"?

I've been calorie counting well for about 1.5 years now until I got inspired by fitness YouTube videos to have "cheat days" - absolute WORST idea ever. I should never have watched those videos.

Now, every Saturday is essentially a controlled binge. I would gain 6-8 pounds, spend the rest of the week eating extremely restrictively to get rid of this weight, only to do it all again.

I told myself this was fine because people on YouTube did it, and only found the courage recently to admit I had developed some form of an eating disorder.

I've been trying to stop it, but it's difficult to dissociate the feeling of euphoria and freedom with cheat days. The other 6 days of the week I feel depressed, moody, and extremely fatigued. My mind is constantly preoccupied with my cheat day and I can't think of anything else.

Has anyone experienced this, and how did you overcome it?

submitted by /u/xiaolongbub
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/g9einc/how_do_i_stop_having_cheat_days/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...