Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Why can't I stop?

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Why can't I stop?

I'm so angry at myself. I've tried to calorie count, fasting during the day, exercising, yet I can't stick with it. I was 240lbs before I had a child and now I've gotten up to 298lbs and I can see where the fat is going in my body (new rolls on my back) but I still can't stick with changes or a diet or anything. The most discouraging part is that I'm in recovery....if I could stop doing drugs, why can't I stop eating unhealthy? Every day I look in the mirror and hate what I see but not as much as I love the taste of food. I just don't get it. I would choose a fried chicken sandwich over any drug/alcohol in the world and I just do not understand why I'm like this.

I know there's not much advice to be given...just kinda venting I guess.

submitted by /u/throwaway8889902
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ga1iex/why_cant_i_stop/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...