Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Finally under 200 pounds!

Sunday, April 26, 2020

Finally under 200 pounds!

I’ve weighed well over 200 pounds for the majority of my young life. I was absolutely miserable, but I didn’t have any motivation to put a change to my ways.

This all changed when a year ago I sought help from a psychiatrist and started on antidepressants. Things slowly starting to improve, mood wise. When I stopped feeling so bad about myself all the time, I started doing things that make me feel good.

Now I know that going for walks is one of the most fun and relaxing activities- and it’s good for you too! I never would have had the energy to start eating more fruits and vegetables and practice yoga if I hadn’t focused on my mental health first.

Now I weigh under 200 pounds and I feel amazing. I’m sure there will be some bumps in the road but I’m not going to go back to my old ways because a healthy mind translates to a healthy body.

My scale!

submitted by /u/HAG4_WATER_CREMATION
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/g8rdzb/finally_under_200_pounds/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...