Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: It's time

Sunday, April 26, 2020

It's time

Male, 48, 5'9, 255 pounds. I recently stopped drinking alcohol, but my weight hasn't dropped because I began eating sweets to curb the craving for alcohol. I'm now 4 months alcohol free and my ice cream binges have dropped dramatically as well as my peanut butter with honey. I've actually started eating fruit. Probably to much, but with time that will also level out.

I downloaded my fitness pal and decided to do 1 pound a week which will take 75 weeks. I entered my food for today and it also tracked a walk I took.

I'm looking forward to being a part of this community and giving the most encouragement I'm able to provide to others. I know from reading I'll be able to count on everyone to encourage me on those tougher days. Any advice is appreciated and needed. Thank you.

submitted by /u/Mission_Designer
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/g8r5y4/its_time/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...