Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Quarantine has been a nightmare

Monday, April 27, 2020

Quarantine has been a nightmare

15M 6’3 155 I’m 15 years old and in the last 10 months I’ve lost 112 pounds. I developed a passion for basketball and fitness and went from 268-156 and was living my best life. Basketball and working out took up so much of mind I never thought about binging or overeating. When quarantine first started, I was so scared to overeat that I lost 10 pounds in the first two weeks ( I went from 165-155) and was honestly ok with that. Then my worst nightmare happened. I started overeating. It was just a couple dozen calories at first and now the day it writing this, I ate about 4000 calories today. I’ve become addicted to food and sugar again and seem to be unable to get back into my old mindset of being a good weight. I will never harm myself but I don’t know what I’ll do if I wake up tomorrow or another day back in the 160’s or God forbid higher. I’ve gotten other hobbies to keep me occupied but I still can’t shake food off my mind. PLEASE HELP!!

submitted by /u/New2VGC
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/g9bxk1/quarantine_has_been_a_nightmare/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...