Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I don't want to lose my motivation

Saturday, April 25, 2020

I don't want to lose my motivation

I struggle with depression, and my diet were one of the few things that were keeping my up. It gave me enough structure during the quarantine to not completely let go. I slipped a few days, but for months I was consistently losing 1kg or more week after week. This consistence gave me so much motivation, not only to keep up with the diet but to feel better with myself.

This week was very bad to me. I got sick, I barely managed to reach 1k calorie everyday. Then I got a little better, and end up way out of my way. I'm estimating it at a 4k calories binge. The next day, my weight was near the one at the start of the week – one kilo higher. I thought it would be transitory, as on average I was still in deficit – three days after, it slowly went down by 100 grams.

I feel like I wasted a whole week, and I was already feeling down and this isn't helping. I'm feeling this is such a pointless effort and doubting all my motivation. I was already in a shitty headspace, and I felt my diet was holding myself together a little... and now I don't even have that and I'm so scared of breaking down.

submitted by /u/laetitiavanzeller
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/g83p79/i_dont_want_to_lose_my_motivation/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...