Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Having a hard time losing weight..

Monday, April 27, 2020

Having a hard time losing weight..

I'm 19 years old and weigh around a 163 lbs. I've attempted on several occassions to try and lose some weight (dieting and work out routines) but always struggling to keep consistent :") I used to weigh 136 lbs and want to go back to that, I know it isn't a lot but I've missed fitting in old clothes and seeing myself in a positive light. Friends and relatives also keep saying its fine and it isnt much but would turn a switch and say I've gotten bigger and could maybe lose a few pounds or joke about how big ive gotten (even tho i know those are mainly jokes, its made it harder for me to see myself as okay) so I cant really go to them for advice

Maybe I need to do more research about this? Ive never really reached out to a professional and I dont thinj i can really do that now.. Some tips and advice on how to go about this would be very appriciated!

submitted by /u/bearsandall
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/g9au3k/having_a_hard_time_losing_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...