Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 29

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 29

Hello losers,

Thank you guys for your kind words & the substitute post. I love that you're taking care of each other & me! We got this. I'll get off my duff & work on the sign up post for tomorrow too!

Weight by end of month (200 lbs, preferably trend weight): No weigh in this morning, 204.8 trend weight.

Stay within calorie range (1500 ish): Better today. I'm feeling less bingey.

Exercise 5 days a week: Lunch walk, dang I need to start wearing sun screen. 24/29 days.

Self-care time (journaling, working on love journals, beauty treatments, drawing, fancy coffee out no more than 2 times a week 6/10, no fast food): Engaging more on this sub. Y'all keep me sane. I need to review what I want to do next month since the struggle bus seems to be in the works.

Try a new recipe once a week: Cheesy broccoli & rice casserole, beef burrito casserole, lentil spinach & sausage stew, Frankenstein'd dirty rice & an impromptu garlic Parmesan sauce for chicken legs. 5/4 weeks.

50 pages of The Body Keeps the Score: Not today. 40/50 pages.

Drawing prompt every day: We'll see what I'm feeling before bed tonight. 13/29 days

Be more mindful & express gratitude, avoid the hedonic treadmill: Ain't got no time for shame. Emotional deregulation aside, I'm still here & committed to getting after it. I love all y'all. You are all amazing people & I hope you find comfort here like I do. Squeeze your animals or equivalent snuggle buddies for me & have a wonderful evening.

Your turn! Feel my love! It's probably fuzzy and may smell slightly of coffee.

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/gakjsu/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_29/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...