Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Not sure if I’m making progress on my cut.

Friday, April 3, 2020

Not sure if I’m making progress on my cut.

I’m a 21 year old male, 5’6” currently around 160lbs and 16% bf.

For the past month I’ve been doing intermittent fasting, eating in a deficit (about 1800 cals a day) eating very clean (not keto but close to it. diet mainly consists of eggs, grilled chicken, tuna, and salmon. haven’t had one cheat meal or a sip of alcohol), lifting heavy 5 times a week to preserve muscle, yet I’m not sure if I’m seeing results. The progress pictures look identical. Started around 162lbs. I’m currently 159.8lbs.

Should I be seeing results by now or am I just being impatient? Never cut like this before.

submitted by /u/muzikmakeryadig
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fuojfm/not_sure_if_im_making_progress_on_my_cut/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...